registration with activation key fails with 'Couldn't find Domain with 'id'=1 [WHERE (1=0)]'
This is causing pipeline breakges.
Currently if there is a domain that is created, but not in any org or location, and a host tries to register, it will fail. This because the domain is no longer visible.
1) create a domain as the admin user, do NOT assign it to an org or location
2) register a host using that domain with an activation key
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/6644 added
- Is duplicate of Bug #18729: Bats registration fails on nightly added
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom