Deletion of SCAP report for Deleted Host fails.
Description of problem: When a host is deleted, its SCAP reports remain. This is appropriate behaviour in my opinion. However, when it is determined that the SCAP reports may be deleted from the system, selecting and deleting the reports, individually or in bulk, for the deleted host fails with a NIL class object error
How reproducible: Always
Component Version 0.5.3
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Assume an existing host with valid configuration for SCAP reporting.
2. Delete the host. SCAP reports should remain.
3. Review and delete the SCAP reports for "Host is deleted"
"Oops, we're sorry but something went wrong undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass"
Report is deleted.
#3 Updated by Ondřej Pražák almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman_openscap|6b9194360eae10eccd626f03836990ba4591db06.