Add schema to full backup if dbfiles are corrupted
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
To provide a more full proof backup
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Customer has run into the issue of database corruption. It wasn't until the database corruption started causing issues that the issue was noticed. Backups also contained the corruption.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
In the event that the binary dbfiles are corrupted, having the full schema provides a secondary restore avenue.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
As soon as possible
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
#3 Updated by Pat Riehecky over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello:katello-packaging|7aa546f3d2f954e974ef2d9210d13d34ef0d40f1.