Composite Content View shows incorrect total number of included repos
Description of problem:
Composite content views show an incorrect number of total included repositories on the Content > Content Views page.
For example: I have a CCV which includes three CVS; each CV has two repos. When I navigate to Content > Content Views, the CCV shows that the view contains 12 repos, when it really only contains 6 repos.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a CCV comprised of multiple CVs
2. Publish a new version of the CCV
3. Navigate to Content > Content Views and check the total repo count for the CCV, comparing it to the actual total number of repos for each included CV.
CCV repo total shows about double the actual number of repos in the CCV.
CCV repo total should be accurate.
fixes #18983 - correct composite view 'component repositories'
Simple change to correctly reflect the repositories that are
part of a composite content view.
1. component version 2.0 is associated with the composite
2. the component version (2.0) has 4 repositories associated with it
3. the component version (2.0) has been promoted to 3 lifecycle
environments (dev, test & prod)
Prior to the change, the result would be:
- 4 repos to represent the 2.0 version (archived repos)
- 4 repos in dev
- 4 repos in test
- 4 repos in prod =
The correct behavior should be to only returned the archived
repos (4), since that is what is associated to the composite.
#1 Updated by Brad Buckingham over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Composite Content View shows incorrect total number of included repos to Composite Content View shows incorrect total number of included repos
- Target version set to 178
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 228
- Difficulty set to easy