Smart Parameters aren't audit logged
I thought that when I changed values or anything it should be logged no?
- Target version set to 1.1
- Assignee set to Amos Benari
- Target version changed from 1.1 to Bug scrub
- Target version deleted (
- Has duplicate Feature #4247: Provide Audit support for Parameters added
- Bugzilla link set to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1088749
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee changed from Amos Benari to Dominic Cleal
- Target version set to 1.8.4
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 4
- Related to Bug #5671: Stack trace due to audit table field being too short added
- Has duplicate Feature #6704: Smart Parameter Editing Auditing added
- Related to Bug #9003: Host-Audit doesn't show changes in Smart-Params done in Host-Details added
are there any new news in this case ? Found that is an important feature.
If you have further informations, please leave a comment...
This issue has been closed and shipped since foreman 1.5.0. Maybe you are running some old version?
Also available in: Atom