associated_type is set to a wrong value in audit_extensions.rb
When fixing STI types for :associated field in AuditExtensions#fix_auditable_type, the type is set to the one from :auditable object instead the one from :associated field.
It looks like a copy-paste error.
- Category set to Audit Log
Specifically, I think this means:
self.associated_type = auditable.type if auditable_type == "Taxonomy" && auditable
Uses the auditable type, but sets associated_type.
exactly, thanks for clarifying!
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Ori Rabin
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4165 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 240
Also available in: Atom