katello models not working with foreman-hooks plugin
The foreman-hooks plugin is looking for rabl files in katello/app/views. For example, a hook for Katello::Pool expects a rabl of katello/app/views/katello/pools/show.
Perhaps add the api/v2 rabl to the paths in engine.rb (line 144) but this would require mapping models to resource names (pool to subscription)
- Bugzilla link set to 1445070
Perhaps foreman-hooks needs a way to specifiy the show.rabl for a model?
The issue with Foreman hooks is tracked here: #8379.
- Assignee set to Thomas McKay
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 228
That bug and its duplicate seems to be closed, so I'm going to keep this open
- Target version set to 155
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 228 to 114
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Hooks for katello models work in recent releases.
Also available in: Atom