Provide description for Hammer command to disable/enable notifications for a host.
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1443804
Description of problem:
There is not hammer command to enable/disable notifications
for a particular host.
This feature is available in GUI:
1) Hosts > All Hosts > Tick host >Select Action > Disable Notification
2) Hosts > All Hosts > Tick host >Select Action > Enable Notification
#hammer host update --help
#hammer host create --help
No option available to enable/disable notifications for a host via hammer cli.
#hammer host update --name <hostname> --notifications <enable/disable>
The option exists as --enable, but there is no description for it.
- Description updated (diff)
- Project changed from Hammer CLI to Foreman
- Category changed from Hosts to API
- Assignee set to Marek Hulán
This seems to be missing documentation in apipie.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4618 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 240
- Copied to Bug #24490: Provide description for Hammer command to disable/enable notifications for a host. added
Also available in: Atom