katello pages aren't loading
bundle-cfa1a4b….js:70 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'flash' of undefined
at a (bundle-cfa1a4b….js:70)
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (bundle-cfa1a4b….js:70)
at HTMLDocument.dispatch (bundle-cfa1a4b….js:35)
at HTMLDocument.m.handle (bundle-cfa1a4b….js:34)
at Object.trigger (bundle-cfa1a4b….js:35)
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (bundle-cfa1a4b….js:35)
at Function.each (bundle-cfa1a4b….js:24)
at ce.fn.init.each (bundle-cfa1a4b….js:24)
at ce.fn.init.trigger (bundle-cfa1a4b….js:35)
This is what we are using to work around this issue: https://gist.github.com/johnpmitsch/8a12a78779f1d9f6f65c5959b9deaa00
- notification is now inside the content div, allowing two-pane server
responses to include it.
- refactored all notifications to use notification helpers (notice,
warning and error) instead of direct flash manipulation
- also added the usage of flash now via the helpers, and fixed
it in a couple of places it was used incorrectly (mostly clone rendering
which does not redirect at all).
- fixed consisteny to remove trailing dots from toast messages (as it
seems most strings are without dot suffix).
- safer handing if notification div or its data is undefined.