update to node 6.10 as minimum node.js version
EPEL is bringing node 6.10.1, Debian/Ubuntu can use nodesource repositories.
This needs to wait until nodesource repos for Debian/stretch are available.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4525 added
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 240
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/1690 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4608 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/1691 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom