A tracker for assigning issues related to gems dropping support for Ruby 2.1
- Related to Refactor #19524: Pin roadie-rails for Ruby < 2.2 compatibility added
- Subject changed from Ruby 2.1 depreceated dependencies to Ruby 2.1 deprecated dependencies
- Category set to Packaging
- Subject changed from Ruby 2.1 deprecated dependencies to Drop Ruby 2.1 support
- Related to Feature #19050: Add support for running under Ruby on Rails 5.0 added
When Rails 4.2 is desupported, Ruby 2.1 can't be supported anymore.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 296
Ruby 2.1 support was dropped in develop, Debian/jessie nightly package builds are stopped.
- Assignee set to Michael Moll
Also available in: Atom