Easy seeding for development environments
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
When you're getting started with a development environment it's very empty. Especially for new developers this can be a lot of work to get some content into the environment. There should be an optional system to get seeds into your database.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4576 added
#2 Updated by Timo Goebel almost 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 353
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 48a2d491aca5b858e2e6dc661a40c47d01661826.
#4 Updated by Ohad Levy almost 5 years ago
- Related to Bug #23842: unable to run rake tasks in production added
#5 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden almost 5 years ago
- Triaged set to No
- Category set to Development tools
Fixes #19968: Add a rake task to seed your database
This uses FactoryBot to seed the database with trivial hosts.
It allows developers to easily set up a bunch of hosts to get some
realistic database size.