Fetch a value for a given parameter name (from a provisioning snippet) on a subnet
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
It would be nice to add parameters to subnets in Foreman, and use those parameters to perform certain operations.
I have a concrete case where I want to put every subnet in a given firewall zone (public, internal, dmz, etc.). This means in practice the addition of a
ZONE=public line in the
ifcfg-file (on RedHat), and firewalld picks it up automatically.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4580 added
#2 Updated by Marek Hulán almost 6 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 240
#3 Updated by Jo Vandeginste almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 17e5ed6510879ed4d1c4208e151ee546bf154c34.
fixes #19977 - Fetch a value for a given subnet parameter name
This code will add a function to lookup a subnet parameter by name,
and returns it's value. It will return `nil` if no value was found.
The function is added to the renderer, so it can be called from