Job invocations need to be audited
- Related to Bug #19920: foreman_tasks:cleanup leaves jobs in state "queued" added
Related issue makes job invocations be deleted when deleting their tasks, we should make sure job invocations don't just disappear without a trace.
- Category set to Foreman
- Assignee set to Marek Hulán
- Target version changed from 113 to 1.18.0-RC2
I find this very important info. I suppose it could be improved e.g. regarding targeting but with current audit state it's not too easy to add.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_remote_execution/pull/271 added
- Target version changed from 1.18.0-RC2 to 214
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom