Role for delegating administration of organization to an organization admin
Users, Roles and Permissions
A lot of users want to use organizations for isolating resources and they want to have separate users which administer their own organizations. We should provide a built-in role so that can be used for cloning for creating a role such as "Org admin of $Org".
Currently we have Manager role built-in that can be cloned but it contains also permissions to manage organizations. So Manager is better fits delegating the super admin privileges. The difference between Manager and super admin is that super admin can change Settings (aka system configuration).
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4598 added
#2 Updated by Daniel Lobato Garcia almost 6 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 266
#3 Updated by Anonymous almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 554ade1dbb31bf53d6a3c3d335f9ebdf8cc26725.
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 2 years ago
- Category changed from 218 to Users, Roles and Permissions
Fixes #20034 - add Organization admin role