Update the input renderer to new HostInfo provider
in #15711, the `Classification` was refactored, which caused the input renderer to not work properly with Foreman 1.16 and the CI failing.
Fixes #20101 - Make rubocop happy
#1 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 6 years ago
- Related to Refactor #15711: Remove inheritance from classification system and move type specific functionality to providers framework. added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_remote_execution/pull/258 added
#3 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman_plugin|aec746cd685f422e1324cb39bf10febfad7bf5b7.
#4 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 6 years ago
- Target version set to 1.14.1
#5 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 6 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 279
Fixes #20101 - update input template renderer for Foreman 1.16
It keeps backward compatibility with Foreman 1.15.
While searching for older version compatibility checks, I've removed
really old ones.