Fix tests after create and edit permissions started to be enforced
In Foreman 1.16, create_* and edit_* permissions will start to be enforced including the condition. This needs several changes in tests, especially if we're creating new resources under restricted users. This will require to bump Foreman dependency to 1.16.
- Related to Bug #16884: Create permissions do not check filter limits added
The fix also needs fixed foreman-tasks version.
- Related to Bug #20136: Ignore create_tasks permission verification added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/6842 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 250
Since the tests are green even without Foreman change, maybe we could go ahead and merge it before. Btw it's not yet clear if the change will be in 1.16, but I'll do my best to get it there.
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom