Errata - No filtering of Content hosts when one lands on individual errata page
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Content -> Errata
2. Click on an errata
3. Click the Content Host tab
4. Shows all content hosts.
Show only content hosts to which errata is applicable.
- Category changed from Errata Management to Web UI
- Target version set to 202
Go to content hosts under an errata
Refresh the page
Loaded results disappear
Will be fixed along with the overall issue fix.
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/6863 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 267
- Target version changed from 202 to 205
- Has duplicate Bug #20293: Errata apply filter by dropdown environment doesn't work added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 267 to 281
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom