Setting list should show full names
Command "hammer settings list" shows NAME, VALUE and DESCRIPTION.
In WebUI we show LONG_NAME and NAME is shown on mouse hover. This is confusing.
Please add LONG_NAME to "settings list" output as well. Keys should remain the same tho (e.g. hammer settings set --name key_is_preserved).
- Bugzilla link set to 1470987
- Assignee changed from Ori Rabin to Rahul Bajaj
- Difficulty deleted (
- Assignee deleted (
- Category deleted (
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Show full name settings in CLI to Show full name settings
- Project changed from Discovery to Hammer CLI
- Category set to Other commands
- Subject changed from Show full name settings to Setting list should show full names
Please note that API doesn't return full names. The server side needs to be updated first.
- Blocked by Refactor #24025: Pass full_name attribute for settings in API added
- Assignee set to Anurag Patel
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/370 added
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Fixed in Releases hammer-cli-foreman-0.14.0 added
Also available in: Atom