Setting list should show full names
Command "hammer settings list" shows NAME, VALUE and DESCRIPTION.
In WebUI we show LONG_NAME and NAME is shown on mouse hover. This is confusing.
Please add LONG_NAME to "settings list" output as well. Keys should remain the same tho (e.g. hammer settings set --name key_is_preserved).
Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 5 years ago
- Project changed from Discovery to Hammer CLI
- Subject changed from Show full name settings in CLI to Show full name settings
- Description updated (diff)
- Category deleted (
- Assignee deleted (
- Difficulty deleted (
Updated by Aditi Puntambekar about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-foreman|7bff2274820eed3786dc437b0c9d84a73e31485f.