Handle the extra spaces prefixed in discovery rules
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Satellite UI -> Configure -> Discovery Rules. Create a new Discovery rule.
2. Trigger a user error scenario in which a space is prefixed in the Discovery Rule -> Search field - something like ` name~mac*`
3. Provision a host via pxe and check if auto provisioning works
Auto provisioning does not work when search field had space prefixed (by mistake)
Expected results:Provisioning should work.
#3 Updated by Rahul Bajaj over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset discovery:foreman_discovery|a6001b102eb779b02dac2544f47818165cea85af.