Plugin automatic assets detection doesn't respect plugin configuration
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
The assets registered via plugin settings should not be reported as warning.
From the logs on develop:
[app] [W] Plugin foreman-tasks has assets outside of its namespace, these will be ignored: trigger_form.js, foreman_tasks/trigger_form.css, foreman_tasks/tasks.css.scss, foreman_tasks/application.css.scss
The assets are registered in the plugin settings.
#1 Updated by Ivan Necas over 1 year ago
- Project changed from Foreman Remote Execution to Foreman
- Subject changed from assets outside of its namespace to Plugin automatic assets detection doesn't respect plugin configuration
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Ivan Necas
- Target version set to 1.17.1
Moving to foreman, as this is an issue on plugin registration API.