RHEV compute resource submission fails on name has already been taken error correction
|Category:||Compute resources - oVirt|
|Triaged:||Fixed in Releases:|
|Bugzilla link:||1467664||Found in Releases:|
Description of problem: We are trying to create compute resource with provider RHEV.But at first, we entered name of compute resource which is already exists, so later tried by changing the name of compute resource and found the error as "something went wrong 401 unauthorized".
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 6.3.0
How reproducible: always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to infrastructure >> compute resource
2. Create compute resource with some name with any provider.ex:"compute1"
3. Try to create again compute resource but with existing compute resource name with provider "RHEV".
4. It will say "Name has already benn taken"
5. Now change the name of compute resource to any name and click submit
It will show error as "Something went wrong 401 unauthorized"
Compute resource should be created.