When cloning a host, build mode is off
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
When you "clone" a host in Foreman, the select box "build mode" is off by default (Enable this host for provisioning is disabled). This confuses users and looks like a regression to me.
#1 Updated by Timo Goebel over 5 years ago
- Related to Feature #18064: Ability to import and provision existing VMs added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4704 added
#3 Updated by Timo Goebel over 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 276
#4 Updated by Timo Goebel over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 4623fbd4f737d3b5325c5d9fa24d31919695ca32.
fixes #20453 - build is enabled for cloned host (#4704)