Find is not working in the template editor
Keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F isn't working in the template editor.
When a user hits Ctrl+F the ACE editor tries to load its searbox extension but apparently it fails. The log of the browser's network traffic shows GET request to https://<FOREMAN_URL>/templates/ext-searchbox.js that returns 404.
- open a detail page of a provisioning template
- click on the editor textarea (to make sure it gets focus)
- press Ctrl+F
It should open a searchbox within the template editor.
#1 Updated by Tomáš Strachota over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Find is not working in the template editor to Find is not working in the template editor
- Category changed from TFTP to Templates
- Target version set to 115
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4764 added
#3 Updated by Tomáš Strachota over 5 years ago
- Assignee set to Sebastian Gräßl
#4 Updated by Tomáš Strachota over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from 115 to 1.18.0-RC2
#5 Updated by Sebastian Gräßl over 5 years ago
- Difficulty set to trivial
#6 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 240
#7 Updated by Anonymous over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset e11b87389f89d86dc947d19cfd083de8c58b0347.
Fixes #20573 - Include searchbox extension