in foreman db hosts table, lifecycle_environment_id and content_view_id are not updated.
Description of problem:
When host gets assigned different lifecycle environment or content view, via hammer or webui, values in hosts table of foreman db are not updated.
Values gets updated properly in cp_pool and in katello_systems, but than there are different values for tested host in hosts and katello_systems and cp_pool (in candlepin db) tables
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. provision a host
2. check values in foreman database
foreman=# select content_view_id,lifecycle_environment_id from hosts where name='snemeth-hosttable-test.sysmgmt.lan';
[ RECORD 1 ]-----------+--
content_view_id | 1
lifecycle_environment_id | 1
3.change lifecycle environment and content view in webui or using hammer
4. verify hosts table entry in db.
hosts table not updated
katello_systems and cp_pool updated as expected.
update hosts table as well.
#1 Updated by Brad Buckingham almost 5 years ago
- Subject changed from [Satellite 6] in foreman db hosts table, lifecycle_environment_id and content_view_id are not updated. to [Satellite 6] in foreman db hosts table, lifecycle_environment_id and content_view_id are not updated.
- Assignee set to John Mitsch
- Target version set to 208