Unable to list/remove or add future-dated subscriptions in individual content host view
Description of problem:
When viewing the subscriptions tab of an individual content host, future-dated subscriptions don't show up in the list/remove or add sub-tabs. This prevents the user from not only seeing what future-dated subscriptions a host has, but also prevents them from taking any action.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.3 Snap 10
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Upload a manifest with future-dated subscriptions.
2. Register a host to the satellite
3. Navigate to the host in the content host page
4. Navigate to the host's subscriptions
5. Click on the 'Add' sub-tab
2. Add a future-dated subscription to an activation key
3. Register a host to the satellite using the activation key
4. Navigate to the host in the content host page
5. Navigate to the host's subscriptions
6. Look under the 'List/Remove' sub-tab
No future-dated subscriptions are displayed in the 'List/Remove' or the 'Add' sub-tabs.
Future-dated subscriptions are displayed in the 'List/Remove' or the 'Add' sub-tabs.