Support for multi-line runcmd cloudinit commands in oVirt
Currently, the `runcmd` options in cloudinit integration with ovirt don't handle
multi-line items, leading to bad indentation of the resulting cloud-init.
See http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/20590 for request for full
integration with cloud-init in ovirt, as the current set if quite limiting. However,
getting the multi-line support into runcmd is smaller than the full-set cloud-init support
(by means of number of different repositories the fix needs to go though)
#1 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 6 years ago
- Related to Feature #20590: Full cloud-init support with ovirt provider added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 6 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4744 added
#3 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 6 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/fog/fog/pull/3961 added
#4 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 6 years ago
- Pull request deleted (
#5 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 6 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1189813
#6 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Fixed in rbovirt-0.1.4
#7 Updated by Marek Hulán over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to New
Reopening, Ivan I don't see any commit that would bump our rbovirt requirementes. Also in our repos, there's still rbovirt 0.1.3. I suppose it should be bumped to consider this issue fixed.
#8 Updated by Anonymous about 5 years ago
what's the status here?
#9 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 5 years ago
- Triaged set to No
- Status changed from New to Closed
#10 Updated by Marek Hulán almost 5 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.17.2 added
I see 0.1.4 is in 1.17 repos, setting the version accordingly.