Don't allow to run against different --target-version if one upgrade is already in progress
At the moment, it's possible to end up in the middle of upgrade and
the upgrade prevent the user to specify different `--target-version`.
Steps to reproduce:
1. foreman-maintain upgrade run --target-version 6.2.z
2. simulate it failed in the migration phase
3. foreman-maintain upgrade --target-version 6.3
The second upgrade scenario starts without issues.
Related issue to this is, when the upgrade fails at the installer run phase, the list of available versions
is already updated to the next versions, making it impossible to continue with the upgrade.
The upgrade to 6.3 will fail because another upgrade is already in progress
#6 Updated by Ivan Necas about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman_maintain|3132f8849c8c756aa73c4098d3d22c0182a95f19.