Host collection subscription management only operates on the first 20 hosts in the collection
Steps to reproduce
Go into Hosts -> Host Collection -> Select a host collection with more than 20 hosts -> Select Subscription Management from the Host Collection Actions
Select a new Subscription and click the Add Selected button - the result is only the first 20 hosts have their subscriptions updated.
If you repeat this, the same 20 hosts are operated on each time.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 286
This likely affects other bulk actions as well.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 286 to 295
- Bugzilla link set to 1493717
- Category set to Host Collections
- Target version set to 217
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 295 to 250
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Walden Raines
- Target version changed from 217 to 218
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 250 to 295
- Status changed from Assigned to Duplicate
- Is duplicate of Bug #21077: Unable to apply errata to host collection added
Also available in: Atom