Default User role that can also save bookmarks
|Triaged:||Fixed in Releases:|
|Bugzilla link:||1197650||Found in Releases:|
Description of problem:
An user with view permissions cannot save bookmarks. The option is shown below the dropdown menu of Saved searches. After clicking boomark this search the dialog to Save the search is empty.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create user with only view permissions
2. Login as view user
3. goto hosts page
4. Enter search "name ~ Dummy"
5. Click bookmark this search
Empty dialog, search cannot be saved.
Allow saving of Bookmark.
Alternative to not show the Bookmark this search option
Additional info:After analyzing and reading more comments in the BZ, several things are required:
- introducing a new built-in role that grants all bookmark permissions
- hiding the "create bookmark" link in search in case user does not have create_bookmarks permission