Add ability to mount volumes in Docker
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1369255
Description of problem:
There currently is no way to specify a volume to be mounted when starting a docker container. This dramatically limits the usefulness of creating containers in Satellite (e.g. configuration files, persistent storage). For example, in order to run goferd in a container, you must mount /dev/log. As it stands there is no current way to do this with Satellite.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new docker container in UI, specifying a volume to be mounted.
2. Create a new docker container in hammer, specifying a volume to be mounted.
There is no way to specify a volume to be mounted.
You can specify at least one volume to be mounted, and option for multiples would be preferred.
#1 Updated by Sebastian Gräßl over 5 years ago
- Project changed from Foreman to Docker
- Subject changed from Add ability to mount volumes in Docker to Add ability to mount volumes in Docker
- Category set to Plugin (foreman_docker)
- Assignee deleted (
Daniel Lobato Garcia)