Allow split deployments using the installer
The goal is to be able to deploy all aspects of a Katello installation on separate machines:
- Content Proxy
There are also options to use external databases but deploying just the external databases using the installer is (initially) out of scope.
Initial experiments show that this can generally work but there are assumptions in the code that assume they are on the same machine.
- Blocked by Refactor #20852: Allow split deploying in puppet-foreman_proxy_content added
- Related to Bug #20854: Katello repository export requires a shared filesystem with Pulp added
- Is duplicate of Bug #16585: katello high availability with multiple instances added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 114
- Category set to Installer
- Related to Feature #20879: Use a different oauth for Pulp & Candlepin added
- Related to Feature #21443: Creating a Puppet Env requires a "default proxy" added
- Blocked by Feature #23622: solve certificate issues with split deployments added
Also available in: Atom