Editing a content view package filter rule with greater or less than breaks the filter
1. Sync a repository with at least 2 of the same package name https://jlsherrill.fedorapeople.org/fake-repos/needed-errata/
2. Create a content view and add the repository
3. Create some package filter to include some package while excluding another (i.e. walrus 0.72-1)
4. Publish the cv to see the filter working
5. Go back and edit the filter and click save (no actual change needed)
6. Republish the cv and see the filter no longer does anything.