add task timestamps to "latest warning/error task" dashboard widget
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1468248
Description of problem:
The "latest warning/error tasks" widget does not show the timestamps of when the warning/error task occurred. This makes the widget's info less useful since you don't know if it's showing an issue you need to address or just old info.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 6.2.10
- Copied from Feature #20230: add task timestamps to "latest warning/error task" dashboard widget added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-tasks/pull/280 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 316
- Assignee set to Marek Hulán
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-tasks/pull/290 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Not sure why the bot forgot to close this.
Also available in: Atom