Do not throw exception on API power requests for hosts that does not support them.
Instead of exception, return 4XX status with a message that indicates that the host does not support power operations.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Shimon Shtein
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4852 added
#2 Updated by Ivan Necas over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 296
#3 Updated by Shimon Shtein over 5 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1387202
Fixes #20966 - Added fast return to host power api
If the host does not support power actions (no BMC and the VM
does not support it - return `unprocessable_entity` and exit with