Content Views dont copy SRPMs at all
Description of problem:
Adding a Source RPM repo (with SRPMs and errata) to a Content View and publishing this C.V., the resulting C.V. repository is empty.
Moreover, due to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1491646, the resulting repo is never published (and Capsule sync fails).
Checking dynflow steps for C.V. publish:
- SRPMs are not copied at all
- errata are copied, but purged away at the end (since no underlying units - the missing SRPMs - are in the repo, so purging the just-added errata)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Sync a Source RPM repo
2. Add it to a Content View and Publish
3. Set a Content Host to this C.V.
4. run "subscription-manager refresh; yum install some-SRPM" on the Content Host
yum fails on parsing metadata with error
<some-path>/source/SRPMS/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 404 - Not Found