Irrelevant Errata count in Bulk Actions
Description of problem:
Bulk action shows irrelevant Errata for the selected content hosts. Some erratas gets displayed as 0 'Affected Content Hosts'.
Also, there is no way to sort the affected content hosts to put the relevant erratas on top.
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Go to satellite Hosts -> Content Hosts -> Select few hosts -> Click on 'Bulk Actions' -> Click on 'Errata '
2.It will display all the errata available from the repositories.(eg : Showing 20 of 634 (72736 Total))
3.Also, it will display some erratas with 0 affected hosts.
- All available erratas are displayed .
- List displays few erratas with 0 affected hosts.
- can't sort by Affected Content Hosts to put the relevant ones at the top.
- *can't select all of the hundreds of errata without scrolling down because it only loads 20 at a time.
- it should display correct errata count
- There should be a way to sort the content hosts which are affected.
- There should be a way to select all erratas without scrolling.