Remove Docker Manifest name
Pulp 2.14 as of https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2848 removed the "name" attribute in docker manifest list and so did docker https://docs.docker.com/registry/spec/manifest-v2-2/#image-manifest-field-descriptions
Katello needs to do the same.
Pulp 2.14 added support for docker manifest lists
as part of https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2384
This commit is intended to address the functionality changes that go
with respect to that model change.
This commit contains Model Wise
1) Tables and migrations for Docker Manifest List object
2) Polymorphic associations for DockerTag so that it could point to
a Manifest or Manifest List
3) A table that holds references between Docker Manifests belonging
to a Manifest list
4) Repository associations to work appropriately for Docker Manifest
and Manifest List
5) Unit Tests
1) The backend controller jsons to show the appropriate metadata for
Docker Manifest and Docker Manifest list
2) The content counts for the repositories so that it highlights the
3) A "Manage Docker Manifest List" button to the repo details page
so that the User can list and delete appropriately
4) Content counts for the repo details, list, and content view page.
5) Appropriate route changes
6) Unit tests
Also as a part of 2.14 Docker Manifests no longer have a name attribute.
Changes were made to remove this attribute.