CVE-2017-15100: Stored XSS in fact name or value
Sending a fact name or value containing HTML can lead to a stored XSS in the following pages:
- Facts page - When opening a chart for a fact that has HTML in it's name or as one of the values.
- Trends page - A trend containing a value that includes HTML in it.
- Statistics page - Fact values that are aggregated on the page such as manufacturer and contain HTML.
This issue has been reported by Roman Mueller.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 240
Setting for 1.16 for now, will possibly do another 1.15 release if needed.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4967 added
- Subject changed from Stored XSS in fact name or value to CVE-2017-15100: Stored XSS in fact name or value
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Bugzilla link set to 1509442
- Related to Bug #24834: Fact names and values are not displayed properly added
Also available in: Atom