Report changes in installed RPMs
Description of problem:
We would like to have a way to track changes in installed packages on managed systems. Their aim is to be able to detect new packages being installed and alert on this so that they can identify unauthorised package installation.
Having a list of installed packages at certain points in time would be useful. If available via API/CLI this information would enable the users to detect differences using scripts.
- Category changed from Statistics to Reporting
- Subject changed from Report changes in installed RPMs
to Report changes in installed RPMs
- Status changed from New to Need more information
Should this be rather handled by Katello? I think they could have the information from package profiles already.
It should, I cloned into a wrong project and I cannot move it to Katello :(
- Status changed from Need more information to New
- Category deleted (
- Project changed from Foreman to Katello
Moving, thanks for confirmation.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 114
- Category set to Hosts
Also available in: Atom