Empty value when retrieving members of "Domain Users"
Description of problem:
Via foreman-rake when retrieving information from "Domain Users" the value is empty although when retrieving information from one new group just created, the retrieved value is correct.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login via foreman-rake console
2. source_now = AuthSourceLdap.find_by_id(3) # on my case, my connection is #3
3. conn = source_now.ldap_con
4. conn.valid_group?('Domain Users') # result here is true
5. conn.user_list('Domain Users') # the result here is empty (should see 4 users)
Should be possible see all members of "Domain Users", instead we see empty value.
See all users memberof "Domain Users"
Fixes #21626 - "Domain Users" are not a valid AD group
'Domain Users' is a special group in AD. This group users' cannot
be queried through regular LDAP, it can only be seen on the Windows
This confuses people who think that could add this group but they
find that no users are found after adding this group.
This PR adds a warning when you try to do that, so that hopefully we
don't get more bug reports about this.