Currently it is only used by two components in core: autocomplete and byte-size fields.
Once those are moved to React we can completely drop this library.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Refactor
- Blocked by Refactor #21641: Drop jquery-ui spinners in favor of React imlementation added
- Blocked by Refactor #21642: Replace jquery-ui autocomplete with react autocomplete added
- Blocks Task #16283: Move all vendored assets and asset gems to npm+webpack added
- Blocked by Tracker #21151: Add react based Red Hat repositories page to katello added
- Blocked by deleted (Tracker #21151: Add react based Red Hat repositories page to katello)
Also available in: Atom