Remove Hosts with No Reports from the Dashboard
Description of problem:
When users have hosts that are not integrated with puppet, they show up as Hosts with No Reports anyway.
They would like to filter these out so they don't show up, because they are not meant to have any reports.
- Related to Bug #20967: widgets related to configuration management should have more obvious titles added
- Assignee set to Akshay Mendhe
- Subject changed from Remove Hosts with No Reports from the Dashboard
to Remove Hosts with No Reports from the Dashboard
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Status changed from Closed to New
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom