Ability to search by class
It would be nice to be able to search by class.
A simple change to app/views/hosts/index.html.erb seems to achieve this:
diff foreman/app/views/hosts/index.html.erb fore1/app/views/hosts/index.html.erb
> <%= f.label :puppetclasses, "Class" %>
> <%= f.collection_select :puppetclasses_id_equals, Puppetclass.all, :id, :name, :include_blank => true %>
- Category set to Web Interface
- Assignee set to Paul Kelly
- Target version set to 0.1-6
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Branch set to feature/218-search-by-puppetclass
Added this feature, as requested by bash shell, to the _search_line for hosts.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
I was just testing this.
It works if the Class was added to the host individually.
It doesn't work if the Class was included via Hostgroup.
Is there any way to address this?
Also available in: Atom