No notification of discovered host for user with "Organization admin" role
Description of problem: We created a user with "Organization admin" role and logged in with created user. We discovered a host in an organization. But, notification drawer didn't notify regarding discovered host.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): Satellite 6.3 snap 26
How reproducible: always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login with admin
2. Navigate to Administer -> Users
3. Create user providing location, organization and "Organization admin" role
4. Navigate to Administer -> settings -> Discovered
5. Set Discovery organization and location
5. Login with created user
6. Discovered a host
7. Verify host is discovered under Hosts -> discovered host
No notification regarding discovered host in notification drawer.
There should be notification in notification drawer.
Admin user get notification regarding discovered host.
#2 Updated by Anonymous almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman_discovery|5508290df8978337673d2960d43f14c8a68eff9e.
#3 Updated by Lukas Zapletal almost 4 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from Closed to New
- Subject changed from No notification of discovered host for user with "Organization admin" role to No notification of discovered host for user with "Organization admin" role
- Fixed in Releases Discovery Plugin 12.0.2 added
The fix was reported not to work correctly. Flipping back to NEW.
#4 Updated by Bryan Kearney almost 3 years ago
- Pull request deleted (
Removing the PR https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_discovery/pull/398 since that did not fix it.