Discovery image unable to configure network via DHCP on the first attempt
Booting a system using the foreman-discovery-image and selecting the "Discover with DHCP" option always leads to a "Unable to bring network via DHCP". Cancelling the following static networking config dialog and again selecting the "Discover with DHCP" works, and IP config is correctly acquired from the DHCP server.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Boot a system with the foreman-discovery-image-3.4.1-3.iso
2. Press the "Discover with DHCP" button
3. The "Unable to bring network via DHCP" dialog is displayed instantly
4. Confirm the error message, and cancel the following dialog requesting a static IP config.The intro dialog for static or DHCP config will be displayed again.
5. Press the "Discover with DHCP" button again. Network device will be successfully configured this time.
DHCP config is not successful on the first time.
DHCP config should work first time.
Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman-discovery-image|fdda93ffdeb87c5387e363ced689ed388868c534.