record_tag_helper contains stuff that was extracted from Rails 4 and removed from Rails 5. We should stop using the provided methods and remove this gem.
- Priority changed from Low to High
- Subject changed from move away from record_tag_helper to upgrade record_tag_helper
record_tag_helper is now compatible with rails 6, only need to upgrade to 1.0.1 version.
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/4484 added
core already permits 1.0.1, just need to bump the packaged rpm version
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Related to Refactor #28571: Remove usage of content_tag_for & div_for helpers so we can drop record_tag_helper added
Also available in: Atom