Datacenter in API should be UUID
Compute resources - oVirt
The api allows to send an string in datacenter in compute resource.
The datacenter should contain the uuid of the datacenter.
Sending the name instead of uuid will cause a not found error from ovirt when trying to display the vms of the compute resource.
Workaround to fix - clicking "Test Connection" will reload the datacenters and allow to save the correct datacenter.
- Related to Bug #22154: RHV compute resource screen shows DataTables warning invalid json response added
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5157 added
- Triaged set to No
- Target version set to 1.20.0
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Fixed in Releases 1.20.0 added
- Related to Bug #25817: Updating datacenter for ovirt compute resource through the api works only with uuid added
Also available in: Atom