Filtering by repository is not working in Packages/Errata/OSTree view
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create product.
2. Add custom repository 'zoo' to product, sync it.
3. Add Red Hat subscription.
4. Add Red Hat repository with Satellite too, sync it.
5. Navigate to packages.
6. Select Red Hat repository. RPMs related to it may be shown
7. Select custom repository 'zoo'.
Packages related to Red Hat repository shown
Packages related to 'zoo' repository should be shown
Similar behavior is also seen on errata and ostree searches
Moreover when observed via the inspector that multiple duplicate searches happen every time a new repository is selected with the wrong repositoryId in some cases.