Extend option validators to validate resolved options
Implementation idea would be:
- validation object instead of block
- possibility to use it during option collecting in selected order
- get partially collected options as an input
#2 Updated by Martin Bacovsky over 1 year ago
Mentioned in https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/346#discussion_r160200163 by tstrachota
#3 Updated by Tomáš Strachota over 1 year ago
- Validation objects should be kept in the same array as option sources to enable mixing them and validating some options before a certain option source is executed.
- The current 'validate_options' block should be silently translated to a validation object to keep backward compatibility while being consistent in how we do validations.